2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just purchased my first Mazda. It's the 2015 Mazda 3 Sport. I knew the owner of the dealership and got a great deal. Got it for 18500. This included the rims and window tinting.

What's funny is this is about $115 a month cheaper than I was paying for my 2013 Limited Edition Hyundai Tucson. Already happy with the switch.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: and congrats! That's a great deal on a really sharp looking car. Thx for posting the pics! Love the black on blue color combo.

Reactions: CoachT

·
Registered
49 Posts
nice. what do you plan on doing to it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats to the OP.

I test drove a Mazda 3 waaaay back in late 2004 and decided on the Scion tC instead. I want a new car now and want to get the Mazda 3 in at least the iTouring tier. I think the standard equipment is fantastic and the boost in mileage would be welcome as well. So, tonight I decided it was probably a good idea to join a couple of good Mazda forums. :laugh2:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice Gathom! I am loving it so far!

I definitely plan on putting in some blue LEDs on the headlights and tails. Probably a blue overlay on the fogs as well. I want to have some blue LED interior lights done too. Not too sure about performance yet. I am excited though!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wait how did you get the dark wheels?

I like the stock 18s but wish they were a dark gray or even black.

Also want to get some tints and blue LEDs for the interior and the fog lights.

Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Wait how did you get the dark wheels?

I like the stock 18s but wish they were a dark gray or even black.

Also want to get some tints and blue LEDs for the interior and the fog lights.

Congrats on the purchase!
The dark gunmetal rims are optional, I bought mine a few months after getting the car.

Oh yeah congrats on the car @CoachT :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks @lowincash!

Also, @that1guyy. Like lowincash said it was an option that the dealer offered. Actually it was already on the car it was just priced with the rims and window tint. I got a great deal and now I dont have to worry about getting tint and wheels on it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts