2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gosh it feels silly hopping on a forum (haven't used a forum in years). I have a 2005 Mazda 3 Sedan and I am completely new to owning, maintaining, and modifying cars. I want to get really involved with this car and give it some spice, as I'm likely gonna drive it 'till the wheels fall off. It's late at the moment but I can look at the car more in the morning to figure some details out. Let me know what you think I should go for! Im expecting long term, but low budget at the moment and anything from infotainment system upgrading to new rims and more. I'm looking to learn more about cars in general and any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey! welcome to the forum, I am a new guy too, I have a Mazda 3 too, and I am driving it since 2005, it's a very good car and easy to mentain in a good shape. But it took me some time to find it, as I was looking for a specific model. Well, I took me a couple of months actually, to find the best model that could fit all my needs, but its worth. So to say, the perfect match was on the other side of the country, so I had to ship this car as I did not have enough time for driving it by myself. I have never done it before and it was something like a challenge for me. I was lucky enough to find a perfect article about Price to ship a car. I think this is one of the best articles I have ever read, really informative, so if you have any question about car shipment, you should read this article to find a lot of useful information

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts