2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

I managed to update my firmware in my car to 70.00.367NA last year before Mazda rained hellfire and removed all the links from the forum. I just installed the genuin AA retrofit and got it all running smoothly. I'm looking to now update my friends 2014 mazda 3, but just discovered all the links to the firmware missing. Is their not a single place anymore where I can find the correct firmware versions?? Either google drive or S3 or something.

Currently their car is on version 29 or less, I believe I need to update in the following order.

1) 31.00.100A
2) 70.00.100A
3) 70.00.367NA

Not sure I want to bother with 74.00.230A unless it's more stable then 70.00.367.

Can someone help me out with providing NA Failsafe/UP files? Can we work together to consolidate these missing links and put them in a centralized location?

TIA

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Your believe of the order for the firmware installation is correct.

All attempts to create an successor server for the old shut down hidrive were also shut down by the copyright owners just short time after the links were published here. So your intention is user friendly, but not wanted by the copyright owners anymore. Maybe you'll find a working link elsewhere, but not in this forum anymore. Sorry.

· Registered
M3
136 Posts
Deano - so I don’t need to go to v59 before v70? I’m getting completely confused by the order of updates and worried I’m going to brick my system….! Also, do you have links as I’m struggling to find the UK firmware. Thanks
You can go straight to v 70.00.100A and then go to newer versions after that.
I'm from Australia so you'd need a different region for your firmware than mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts