2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I apologize if this has already been addressed but I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere. I have a 2013 s3 grand touring with tech/navigation package, everything stock, zero mods, located in the US. Lately my touchscreen software has been acting sluggish so I'm trying to find out if it's possible to upgrade the firmware/software version since it's a 2013? The only information I've been able to find on this pertains to model years 2014 and up. So far, I've successfully updated the gracenote version and I'm willing to try the software upgrade steps provided for the newer models but I can't find any working download links for a 30something version (apparently a prerequisite required for versions earlier than 30, which obviously applies to me) or a more current 50something version (not sure which of them are better so I'm not going to be picky). Does anyone know if this upgrade is possible or where I can find working download links? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hola si tienes el estereo NB1 el de pantalla de 5.5. pulgadas con perillas, lamentablemente no se hicieron actualizaciones para modificar la interfas, ya se queda con lo que trae, en cambio si tienes el mazda connect ya la hiciste existe muchas actualizaciones para este modelo. saludos

1 - 3 of 3 Posts