2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But my previous gen was a 2011 Mazda 2, and I just replaced it with a 2016 Scion iA. Why am I here you ask? Well the Scion iA I'm sure you know is just a rebadged Mazda 2 sedan and still full Kodo. I was referred here by some folks because of information that is cross-platform.

So assuming this is like other car forums from the past, how many posts to see the good info? Because as much as I want to contribute I only know RX-7's, Miatas, and Mazda 2/Demios. I do drive my co-workers 2010 Mazda 3 2.5l manual sometimes when I feel like messing with his settings. You know he didn't know there was a way to the lower the seat and he had it for five years already?

Thanks for having me

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
But my previous gen was a 2011 Mazda 2, and I just replaced it with a 2016 Scion iA. Why am I here you ask? Well the Scion iA I'm sure you know is just a rebadged Mazda 2 sedan and still full Kodo. I was referred here by some folks because of information that is cross-platform.

So assuming this is like other car forums from the past, how many posts to see the good info? Because as much as I want to contribute I only know RX-7's, Miatas, and Mazda 2/Demios. I do drive my co-workers 2010 Mazda 3 2.5l manual sometimes when I feel like messing with his settings. You know he didn't know there was a way to the lower the seat and he had it for five years already?

Thanks for having me
Welcome to M3R. Pics & plans? The DJ is an awesome lil car! Grats!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have an iA as well that my daughter drives. Just took it on a 15 mile drive to get gas for her. She thinks I was being nice to her. (and that I am so cheap that I will drive 15 miles for cheap gas) Truth is, I wanted to enjoy the drive in the iA. I love the way it handles.

I may keep the iA and sell my 2019 Mazda3 when she graduates from college in 3 years. It should have about 40,000 miles at that point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts