2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and worth the month it took dealing with the dealership because the car is a blast to drive!

:rock 1:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome aboard!

You have entered the MS3 Zone, nice treat her kindly!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Nice ride! Congrats!

Any plans for mods?

Love the plateless front bumper...being from CA I don't get that privilege.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm from CA, also. I have enough police friends that will sign off on a stupid ticket to not ruin the look of the front end of the car.

The only thing I plan to do immediately is lamin-x the front fogs to yellow, a homelink mirror... and maybe (big maybe) tint the rear tails red. Other than that, I'm very happy with it so far. It's just fun again to have a manual transmission car and the rush of that turbo spooling.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even with the rain we've been getting lately, I still wouldn't leave CA. No place like home, I guess. The car is a blast to drive, even with less than 100 miles on it still (I've been out of town working). I try to keep it out of boost, but it spools extremely fast.

The chassis and suspension are very compliant for such a short wheelbase. The only complaint I have is cruising at 80 mph, the steering wheel gets a little twitchy.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've seen some earth magnets glued on the inside of a bumper cover and that seem to work well. That rho-plate is a good idea, too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts