2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Software engineer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I've had a few cars the last couple of years; but i finally got my chance to purchase the new Mazda 6 (2017 facelifted version).
I have always endorsed Mazda vehicles because of their design, quality and handling. Never have i driven such a "large" car, that feels so "small".

While waiting for delivery i spent quite some time on these forums reading along; as there seemed to be a lot of relevant content, even for owners of other Mazdas than the 3, as well as an active community.

No totally detailed introduction; just a brief of how i came to actually sign up for these forums.

Cheers!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello! It was a hard decision for me between the 3 and the 6, I ended up with the 3 only because I found one specced just how I wanted for less :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello and welcome! New member here too. Nice to see you got the Mazda6, It really is a tough decision for me too but I ended up with the Mazda3 because it satisfies my needs overall. But I must say the 6 really feels premium compared to a Toyota Camry and Honda Accord in my country, very nice choice!

·
Software engineer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers you guys.

We too were looking at the Mazda 3. The main reason for why we got the 6 (hence the higher price) was to get the wagon. We have plans to expand within the next couple of years, so we'd end up appreciating the extra space. + we got a great offer! However, i'm trying hard to convince my fiancé to let go of the Audi A3 and get a Mazda 3 Sedan instead; it's such a lovely vehicle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts