2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I LOVE pink!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That blue is sooooo pretty. I noticed my tires rubbing a little in the rear, but it didn't seem like there was much of a fender lip to roll.

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
the last one shows it how it bends back in to meet up with the rear bumper. but your right its very subtle which is probably the best look to have. looks awesome man

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
That blue is sooooo pretty. I noticed my tires rubbing a little in the rear, but it didn't seem like there was much of a fender lip to roll.
i think u gotta roll up in the fender above the flat part for the best look like a widebody push out i guess? only way i can explain how id envision it to work

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
There is a guy in Norfolk who does everybodys car and then takes pics of them ill find the link later when im off work

·
Registered
465 Posts
Haha funny thing, I actually rolled mine myself on my other car. The ghetto way, with a baseball bat and torch. Actually came out pretty good. I had sport max 002s with 0 offset. I'll see if I can find a pic on the other forum.

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
i feel ive seen air ride people just put a bunch of towels on the top of their tires and just settle the suspension down. id still rather use the kit that mounts to ur lugs and has the radius bar and all that stuff

·
I LOVE pink!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See the white mark on the tire? It's rubbing on the .25" area of the fender at the top of the wheel well. Not all the time, but if I hit a bump at a moderate speed.

·
Registered
192 Posts
well I was going to mention that most people that rub in the rears are rubbing on the bumper tab (where the rear bumper meets the rear fender) and that can simply be dremeled down. In your case since you say you are rubbing on the fender it looks like just a mild roll will clear up your issues. Any competent fender roller should be able to just bend the lip in without leaving any visible signs of your fender being worked on. if you are totally against getting your car worked on you could always get smaller tires, but that would be the most costly alternative

1 - 20 of 38 Posts