2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the new Gracenote update yet?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes that is the one, it is v5.0

·
Registered
304 Posts
hello
This morning I downloaded Gracenote 5.0 (CMU-EU-021115.up, I am in Europe)
and during the instalation in the car, I got a warning screen saying that the system was not fully functional.I Do not know if it's a problem :frown2:eek:r if it is a restriction of dévlopeurs.
someone else has done the upgrade?

·
Registered
166 Posts
hello
This morning I downloaded Gracenote 5.0 (CMU-EU-021115.up, I am in Europe)
and during the instalation in the car, I got a warning screen saying that the system was not fully functional.I Do not know if it's a problem :frown2:eek:r if it is a restriction of dévlopeurs.
someone else has done the upgrade?

·
Registered
67 Posts
That first warning was to tell you that you cannot use the system while updating. You can't change audio sources or use navigation while it's in progress.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I tried updating, but for whatever reason, it says there weren't any new updates.

I had the USB formatted correctly and the .up file was the only file on the USB. When I plugged it into my car, it said there were not any new updates.

However, I have Gracenote version 2.00. Not sure what to do.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I tried updating, but for whatever reason, it says there weren't any new updates.

I had the USB formatted correctly and the .up file was the only file on the USB. When I plugged it into my car, it said there were not any new updates.

However, I have Gracenote version 2.00. Not sure what to do.
Make sure you delete any hidden files on the thumb drive, especially if you're using a Mac. You can do this in Terminal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts