2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys with Coilovers, Is there any other issue besides a longer bolt being needed for our models? Most likely I'm gonna try to get a set from Feal since I've come from the Subaru community and heard nothing but great things about them. If not, BC is the second option since they already have a set completed.

They can get a set custom made from the 09-13 models if anyone is wondering.

Thanks guys, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Kept reading the thread, Front strut design is different, Different bolt sizing.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking into more information, Feal does revalve BC coils with their supplies if needed. They also offer Swift spring upgrades for those looking for different suspension setups.

Most likely I will buy BC's and roll with them until they blow and have them sent out to Feal for rebuilds. This would be one of the better options but in the long run the more expensive option.

I'll keep digging around for more information.

·
Registered
975 Posts
BC has tons of options.
BR, RM, ER, and heck they have new options too, but not really something recommended for street use for the average person.

They can also valve accordingly or to whatever you ask.
They can also include their standard or Swift springs for an increased price, even include a 2.5" ID spring rear setup.
Plenty of options.

Not to mention.. it's cheaper to buy these midrange coilovers shocks new again than have them revalved. The price would be the same, just no turnaround time.

Personally I've never heard of feal, but then again, everyone's a coilover manufacturer nowadays it appears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts