2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

What is your favorite 2019 Mazda 3 Interior Color?

• Black

Votes: 39 36.4%
  • White (Greige) (Sedan Only)

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Red (Hatchback Only)

Votes: 54 50.5%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Preferred in Machine Grey Metallic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your favorite 2019 Mazda 3 Interior Color?

BTW, although white is listed as an interior color on the MazdaUSA website (https://www.mazdausa.com), I think the actual color is Greige. Moderator, can you change that in the poll?

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Preferred in Machine Grey Metallic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Personally, I think the greige/black leather combination is stunning, but my son doesn't think it'll hold up to jeans and dirt.

·
Registered
95 Posts
For me and my age :)laugh2:), my location (Florida), I could never go with a black interior and chose White. It has a nice brighter feeling for the interior instead of dark and gloomy one. It's a personal choice but for me a good one.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I test drove a sedan with the greige vinyl ; really nice. I prefer the hatch, but do not like the black headliner that accentuates the cave feeling . The red leather is stunning, but requires paying through the nose, a sunroof and, in the US, black wheels, all negatives for me. I do not buy cars with all black interiors and that is most Mazdas on any lot.
I'm conflicted.

·
Registered
245 Posts
They finally have a dark/black headliner option???

Sweet! I love the look of dark pillars and headliners. I wish I could have it on my 2015.

·
Zoom Zoom
120 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Loving the black as my wife said has an" intimate feel" which it does , I like the way it makes the hatch feels as though its designed around you with seamless pans as you look around the beautiful simple interior.

Oh yeah ! the black roof and pillars are a definite plus as well.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm going to go out on the limb here and say when this poll matures, there will be one clear deciding color...black....or I wish I chose black. The saying goes Old always becomes New again.. not sure bringing back the 1970's works in a small car interior, let alone in a gaudy custom made Bentley. Btw, what will make even a greater impact is installing door sill plates.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have the 2016 hatch almond leather. Love the look, better and cooler here in the tropics. Problem is first time I have had a leather seat vehicle. I had the idea leather was this strong impervious material and learned the hard way it's not. It has worn down and looks awful now. If I knew this before, I still would get it as it looks so great, but I would have went way out of my way to protect it. Hope they can match it when its time to reupholster.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think the red really looks exotic, like an alfa romeo or something. Wish I could have gotten it, but it pushed the price too high for what i wanted to spend.

·
Registered
332 Posts
My preference would be for a medium gray. I would have bought the Red if I could have gotten it in the Sedan, the white is too light for me. Went with black as the only remaining option.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts