2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Are you kidding milosz? hehe they only sell single hot dogs, or double dogs, with sport peppers, mustard, relish, and onions, :tongue:

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
There isn't a person in this city that doesn't like gene and judes. :walkman:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Fantastic!!! U should Google how good they are too :)
Friday is looking at mid 60"s with not a cloud in the sky with it stoping in the 50"s that nite :)
So I'm washing and waxing the car for Friday :D

There isn't a person in this city that doesn't like gene and judes. :walkman:
I might be the first one :D but they got fries, so it might help :yes:

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
Well I hate to say this but I can't make it. I was looking forward to this all week long and now this shit comes up. I have to be at work in 20min, they called me about an hr ago ( I really can't say no). Feel like a douche for not showing up. I'll make sure next time I request it off. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys...
New to the whole forum and would love to get together in the next gathering to get to know some fellow 3 lovers in the area. Please keep me updated as to when it happens.
Literally just signed up 5min ago so what better way to get involved rather than to just jump right in.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey guys...
New to the whole forum and would love to get together in the next gathering to get to know some fellow 3 lovers in the area. Please keep me updated as to when it happens.
Literally just signed up 5min ago so what better way to get involved rather than to just jump right in.
Cool, maybe a little bit about yourself, what kind of 3 you got, color, trim, body, mods?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cool, maybe a little bit about yourself, what kind of 3 you got, color, trim, body, mods?
Hey thanks for the response.
Well for starters, my name is Derek, 28, from the Vernon Hills area. Got into Mazdas (mainly the 3) about 8months ago when I met my current gf. Since then, its been a great love affair with both :)
Ive got an 06 Mazda 3 Hatch
red
5sp
all options possible
custom cold air intake (basically cut open the stock air box, got rid of a lot of extra plastic and added a K&N drop in filter)
Borla exhaust
mazdaspeed aftermarket sway bars
next hopefully will be a slight suspension upgrade.

My main interest is more of the handling and not so much the go fast performance.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.