2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I know some of you may not want to see this movie and others just won't admit to wanting to watch it and some plan on it.

Whatever the case may be. I would like to have a meet for the Best Hot Dogs in Illinois and to watch Fast Five at Muvico Theater parking V.I.P style.
I say we should do this 4.29.11 at 7pm at Gene and Judes. Wll eat; and then whatever time we get to the theater(granted there isn't a line) we will see that show time.

-Gene n Judes
2720 River Road,
River Grove, IL 60171-1325
-Muvico Theater
9701 Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018-5210

So
Who
Is in?

List....
1.Akira +1

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I'd love to go, but Im flying out to Florida that morning!

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
Put me on the list Akira. I'll be able to make it if nothing crazy pops up in my schedule.

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
I'm in i guess gonna steal the mazda from my mama, sorry no more coils and rims guys =[

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
List....
1.Akira +1
2.RTFM

Could you guys please put ur name on the list
Thankyou very much :)

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
List....
1.Akira +1
2.RTFM

Could you guys please put ur name on the list
Thankyou very much :)
You should probly just edit the first thread you did and put down the names of members. It will be easier to keep track who's in and who's not,imho.
-hwdp pl
-OneOninE

(hope we get a few more...) :tongue:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fast Five List

1.Akira +1
2.RTFM
3.hwdp pl
4.OneOninE
5.Blakkat+1 (mazdaspeedforums)

Five so far :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fast five at 9:50 as was said earlier is the earliest time but I just found out we can watch it in "d-box" chairs invade you guys don't know what d-box is click the link.

D-BOX / Movie Theatre

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Five for fast five! hehe

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Regular Seating
https://muvico.tstickets.com/(S(is0...1&TheatreID=210&MovieID=3895&ScheduleID=45548

chose regular seating because there are limited seating for d-box seats. it would be "Bogus" on my part if i chose d-box then you guys would not be in the same thater. so on that note. im choosing regular seating in AUD 6 "ROW D' :)

im purcasing my tickets now i hope that you guys do it soon aswell. so we can all sit in the same theater :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would definitely go if I still lived in Illinois...but, to brag a bit, I have 2 tickets to the advanced screening this Tuesday :yes:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Make sure you guys post a shit load of pics so I can actually feel like I was there!

Ive been wanting a meet for almost two years and now that one is finally going to happen, I'll be out of town!

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
I'll bring my dslr, photoshoot? and akria can you buy a movie ticket next to everyone I'll spot you by paying for gene and judes :tongue: My wallet got lost and debit card isn't coming in for a week, fuck!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm so jealous that I can't come to this. Effffffffffffffffffff. Oh well. Like BSU said, take a lot of pictures so that I can feel like I'm there! haha

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Slackers

1 - 20 of 40 Posts