2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm interested to see pictures on your car as well. I'm debating whether I should get this or the rear bumper guard.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have it. It's great. Has integrated rear bumper guard too. The back part (near the mazda 3 logo) has an extra flap not shown in the photo that can cover the rear bumper. Usually it's tucked underneath when not in use.

Made by Coverking, sold as Mazda Accessory. But I don't see it on the coverking website.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's great. I haul musical equipment all the time and I'm sure the cargo area would get messed up if I didn't have it.

I'd get this over the bumper guard. The flap on the cover would do the job.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I can't seem to find a picture on the internet with the flap covering the bumper.. but I bought it anyway, we'll see how it looks. Man.. these accessories are costing me some money... :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, this is a fantastic buy. I've had it in the car since I purchased, but just used it for the first time yesterday. Had to bring the dog to the vet, so put the seats down and let her jump right in. The bumper guard is extra useful because it makes sure her paws/claws don't end up scratching the paint on the bumper.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have had it since I bought the car and it is great, the bumper guard is the main reason I got it and it has definately saved me some grief while loading the car and getting my dog in and out.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I bought it after I got the car, I carry around heavy equipment a lot and it keeps me from tearing up the stock interior a bit. My only double edged sword with it is that it's grippy which makes sliding stuff that's heavy hard to do. But once it's in it doesn't move anywhere.

Probably the best purchase I ever made for a car though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks crxgsr for the pix... that pix w/ the flap over the bumper is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm glad I bought it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I might get one of these for myself one day. We have the factory all-weather rubber mats for the front and rear but instead of getting the all-weathet rubber cargo mat I will buy one of these at my local dealership. They have all accessories 15% at the moment.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The rear bumper cover is the best feature. I wouldn't even think of putting my 85 lb lab back there without it. He's getting old and can't jump up much ... The last time I put him back there he literally had to claw his way into the back of the car which would have totally shredded the paint on the rear bumper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have one too, it's a great carpet and bumper saver. I didn't see that anyone mentioned that it's also waterproof. We haul the dogs, my tool boxes, ladders and building supplies in the back.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Thx for those pics, crxgsr. This looks great, and so do your dogs! :laugh2:

These and everyone's comments have sold me on it.

EDIT: Local dealer is selling it for $78.00 + local tax = $82.00

1 - 20 of 26 Posts