2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We listen to audiobooks on an ipod nano plugged in to the USB port. Generally it works fine, unless the book is longer than 405 minutes. At the 405:47 mark, the position counter freezes at 405:47, but the book continues playing.

I could probably live with that, but if I do anything that would affect the book position (FF/REW buttons on the steering wheel, or moving the position slider with the infotainment control wheel), it immediately resets the book position to about 1:30. That means if I've got a 600 minute book, and I have showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/ listened to say 60 minutes past the 405:47 mark, and I try to rewind it a few seconds, it will reset to 1:30. Then I cannot FF it past 405:47, so the only way to continue listening where I got interrupted at 465 minutes is to re-listen to that 60 minute stretch.

I've tried this with multiple audiobooks, and 2 ipod nanos (a gen4 and a gen5) and it does the same thing on all of them.

I am using CMU verision 55.00.753 NA.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like to tune in to truly long book recordings however on the off chance that the book is longer than around 26 hours it stops with an interesting commotion and goes to the following book in my playlist. How would I get the framework to play the entirety of the book recording? Discernible used to break the books into parts. Presently they just download one nonstop document for each book. I'd prefer to tune in to the furthest limit of the entirety of my books. A portion of my preferred books are more than 30 hours in length each.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts