2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Ordered a set of new Head lights for my car. Unfortunately, they are not for my model as I found out during the install.

They are made for 2014-2016 Mazda 3 - Has the LED Halo, and H7 BI-Halogen Bulb installed.

They work great as I tested them, they just don't fit.

I will post pictures later when I get home.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Night time Pic. Will post more, was at a wedding this weekend and was pretty busy.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it does.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$225 + Shipping - Just looking to get rid of them as they are great but unfortunately not the right fit for 2017 Mazda 3.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much to ship it to Tulare CA? Might be interested. Does this fit a 2016 Mazda i touring hatchback?
It will fit a 2016 Mazda i Touring Hatchback. It's made for the older front grill style not the 2017 :(.

I love the lights but they don't fit properly on my car due to my car being a 2017 (with the new grill).

I put back in my old lights and going back to the drawing board for now.

Shipping cost to Cali will be pretty $$, When I get home I will update the post with pictures and my user name etc as well as get you a quote to ship to CA.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are these still available for sale? If not, do you mind telling me where you bought them or where I could get them? Are these just plug n play with a 2016 Mazda 3 iTouring? haha sorry I have so many questions. thanks in advance!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts