2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These where on my girls 08 mz3 auto. Ran for 1k miles. She didn't like the vibrating. These work best on a MT mz3. Will fit to my knowledge 08-13 mz3 excludes speed3. The inserts are just dirty with grease grim or what ever u wanna call it. Helps reduce motor movement. Asking price is $20 shipped. Retail new from CS about 35 plus shipping. Lemme know if any interested

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im interested!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
These where on my girls 08 mz3 auto. Ran for 1k miles. She didn't like the vibrating. These work best on a MT mz3. Will fit to my knowledge 08-13 mz3 excludes speed3. The inserts are just dirty with grease grim or what ever u wanna call it. Helps reduce motor movement. Asking price is $20 shipped. Retail new from CS about 35 plus shipping. Lemme know if any interested
Women...LOL! I have an auto with these inserts and don't mind the vibes at all. I'd rather not have wheel hop. Although the wife does still give me a look when we're at a stoplight with the A/C on when it's more noticeable. I pretend I don't see her glare! :shifty:

Great deal and pre-broken in! GLWS!

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
$20 shipped for less slop and no wheel hop...why would anyone back out! Someone buy these. They are even pre-broken in. Mount inserts are the one of those few products where used is better than new.

·
Registered
130 Posts
ok ill buy them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts