2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So if your active on the forum you will know that I just purchased these items from a fellow member. I'm going to be selling both. The fuel pump internals are brand new and never been installed. The Accessport works and will be unmarried from the car. I'm selling because I only wanted to go stage 1. I have no intentions on going stage 2. The stage 1 tune isn't getting me enough extra power to warrant the amount of money spent. The Accessport is a little touchy. It has to be plugged in right or it will not turn on. I can provide pictures of it working and videos if needed. I have flashed the stage 1 tune 3 times so obviously it is working.

I'd like to get 800 for both of them. I'll sell the fuel internals for 300 and the AP for 525 separately. This is the essentials you need to start modding your speed.

These will also be for sale locally so dont hesitate.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
lol

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm selling for what I bought them for so you can rule out flipping them. Everyone says how much faster it is on stage 1. Well I'm not seeing it. It hardly any faster than stock. I'd rather just keep it stock then. I'm satisfied with the power it has. No need to waste money.
If anyone doesn't belive what I bought them for you can PM @mattbookpro and ask.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I'm selling for what I bought them for so you can rule out flipping them. Everyone says how much faster it is on stage 1. Well I'm not seeing it. It hardly any faster than stock. I'd rather just keep it stock then. I'm satisfied with the power it has. No need to waste money.
If anyone doesn't belive what I bought them for you can PM @mattbookpro and ask.
We believe you swerv :)
I was just asking. I only mentioned FLIPPING cause i didn't stick around long enough on the OP of the items to know what they were sold for

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
The touchy connector isn't unique to your AP. We all have that issue. It has to be plugged in squarely and the cord can't have any down ward pressure on it or the connector will pop out and lose the connection. Cobb just needs to come out with a better way of connecting the cord. A different style plug that locks in better would be a step in the right direction.

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The touchy connector isn't unique to your AP. We all have that issue. It has to be plugged in squarely and the cord can't have any down ward pressure on it or the connector will pop out and lose the connection. Cobb just needs to come out with a better way of connecting the cord. A different style plug that locks in better would be a step in the right direction.
I know my buddies 07 speed and his AP did the same thing.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.