2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The dragon eyes are sweet! Any one on the forums have these?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I bought the "Atom" eyelids but saving to get them painted along with MS3 spoiler and skirts. Have them but it may be next month before I get it all installed and have pics up. These aren't ABS but rather custom made fiberglass or carbon fiber. They have many options but this looks to add some complexity to the install. Heat will be required for molding it into the proper contour with the headlight not just to apply the 3M tape. I can vouch for the high end quality I'm just very anxious to get these on along with everything else lol. I'd recommend ACEP eyelids, and the "Dragon" style is cool looking.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I got some custom made vinyl eyelids from bluebat ......it wasn't fun installing them but well worth it.
When I decided to get rid of my truck and get a car, YOUR car is the one I wanted lol. Nowhere was there a black MS3 with tech package still around back in late July before the new 2014's hit the lot. Only a red mica and white both with no tech package. :(
Your car is awesome!!!..and those rims :thumbup 1:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
When I decided to get rid of my truck and get a car, YOUR car is the one I wanted lol. Nowhere was there a black MS3 with tech package still around back in late July before the new 2014's hit the lot. Only a red mica and white both with no tech package. :(
Your car is awesome!!!..and those rims :thumbup 1:
Thank you very much! :yes:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Mine were custom made by Gabriel @steelrain there vinyl and awesome!

Reactions: steelrain

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Check out partplaza.com thats where I got mine which came painted, color matched. Easy to install with 3m tape and very good quality.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Or tape out and create your own and plasti dip them.
Thats what i went with. Didnt turn out bad at all for the first try. thinking about re-doing them though after i get back from this deployment. Missing my baby haha

·
Registered
59 Posts
here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
thanks! sorry for the small pics. i know now to add them as a thumbnail

1 - 20 of 29 Posts