2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys,

when you switch to parking lights, you get the lights glowing like on the attached picture (but the intensity is lower than daytime running lights). Anyone knows, if its possible to have DRLs glowing the same as parking lights (but with more intensity). I mean if its possible somhow activate the "circles" glowing along with normal DRLs.

I think on this video this is it https://youtu.be/VeZwd9xzExE?t=46 (or is that only parking lights)? I don't think so.

Thank you for your comments.

UPDATE: at least here in Europe the DRLs looks like on the second picture attached (no circles glowing).

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Those are the same headlights, it depends on the camera lens, its just an effect. I think new 2017 model has changed that rings and now they look as you want. Our models just have a ring that reflects light from sides...

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are the same headlights, it depends on the camera lens, its just an effect. I think new 2017 model has changed that rings and now they look as you want. Our models just have a ring that reflects light from sides...

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk
I don't think so. When I watching the video attached, the circle glows from all angles. This circle you can turn on by parking lights - its not only an effect.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't think so. When I watching the video attached, the circle glows from all angles. This circle you can turn on by parking lights - its not only an effect.
Believe me, its just an effect. Search in the forum, there are some users that have upgraded their headlights with other rings. You can try to watch what im saying by taking a picture to your car with DRL on. That picture wont show the same as you can see with your eyes...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe me, its just an effect. Search in the forum, there are some users that have upgraded their headlights with other rings. You can try to watch what im saying by taking a picture to your car with DRL on. That picture wont show the same as you can see with your eyes...
OK, thank, I will try to take a photo tomorrow morning. Now the sun is shining like a hell and I don't see anything :laugh2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts