2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this is my first post.

I recently got a 2014 2.0L Mazda3 sedan as a grad/birthday present. I absolutely love the car and plan on having it for a long time!

I’ve been reading on some mods to do to it and have decide I want to start saving up for a new exhaust, for a more aggressive but, not too ricey or loud tone, as well as some small gains! After I get an exhaust I plan to get a tune to go with it and really bring out the potential!

I am wondering, what are some of my options for exhausts that aren’t going to be as expensive as CS that will fit my car.
Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a racing beat exhaust and I love it. Not too loud and not too stock. If you want to drive sporty you can definitely hear it and if you want to drive casual you can do that as wel.

·
Registered
2012 Mazda 3 GX MT5 non sky
595 Posts
Whichever you consider ... do consider that some products are not a perfect fit and will cost to fit .
Not sure if Racingbeat requires any cutting and welding . I know some guys on Borla required cut and reweld.
That adds to the total price . As for the CS , on my 2012 2.0L sedan it was a perfect fit , plug n play.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ended up with a borla stainless. It is loud, especially when cold weather start is activated, but doesn't seem to have the drone of a corksport or others. Nice round deep sound. Super easy install make sure connector pipe isn't on upside-down. I just saw borla has black carbon fiber exhaust tips. Love to find those and graft them on.

·
Registered
2012 Mazda 3 GX MT5 non sky
595 Posts
I ended up with a borla stainless. It is loud, especially when cold weather start is activated, but doesn't seem to have the drone of a corksport or others. Nice round deep sound. Super easy install make sure connector pipe isn't on upside-down. I just saw borla has black carbon fiber exhaust tips. Love to find those and graft them on.

View attachment 281568
nice fit with the diffuser

1 - 7 of 7 Posts