2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Exclusive Discounts For Mazda 3 Revolution Members!​

These discounts work on all genuine Mazda 3 parts and accessories at MazdaSwag.com.

Discount 1:

Use promo code: MAZDA3REV at checkout to receive $5 off your total on orders over $200. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout.

Discount 2:

Use promo code: MAZDA3REV1 at checkout to receive 10% off your shipping total on orders over $75. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout, once your shipping total appears.

Discount 3:

Use promo code: MAZDA3REV2 at checkout to receive 5% off your shipping total on all orders. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout, once your shipping total appears.

Note: Entering your vehicle VIN number into our search bar when shopping for parts and accessories for your Mazda will help ensure proper fitment.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Thanks for saving me $5 with the coupon code and for the great prices. My dealership wanted almost $100 more for the exact same part.
CK

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for saving me $5 with the coupon code and for the great prices. My dealership wanted almost $100 more for the exact same part.
CK
Thank YOU, for giving us your business, CK. We hope you come back if you ever need any new genuine Mazda parts and accessories.

Cheers!
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts