2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to this website Mazda the Mazda Connect European Navigation Map version November 2021 has been released.
Unfortunately, the update is not yet available in the Mazda toolbox.
But I expect that won't be long.

Reactions: 561876

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is strange, I updated already 10 days ago.
I checked with Mazda Netherlands.
The website I referred to relates to the "Mazda Connect" navigation, which is provided in the 7th generation cars (Mazda3, Mazda CX-30 and Mazda MX-30).
The "MZD connect" navigation for the older generations is not yet available.

·
Registered
116 Posts
This confusion is bound to happen if you post in a section of the forum dedicated to a different model with a different navigation system and toolbox version I guess.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This confusion is bound to happen if you post in a section of the forum dedicated to a different model with a different navigation system and toolbox version I guess.
I checked again at the website and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see anywhere that it is only for the newer generations of Mazdas.
Therefore, I assumed that map updates for all current models were released at the same time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I checked again at the website and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see anywhere that it is only for the newer generations of Mazdas.
Therefore, I assumed that map updates for all current models were released at the same time.
I downloaded yesterday in Germany 👍🏻

·
Registered
116 Posts
The Dutch map website for the CX3 with the "old" nav system shows a June 2021 update as latest, see JCI Mazda .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Dutch map website for the CX3 with the "old" nav system shows a June 2021 update as latest, see JCI Mazda .
Not only for the CX-3, but for all models with the "old" MZD connect navigation system.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
And here it is!
According to the website JCI Mazda the "MZD connect" Map version January 2022 has been released.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts