2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thanks. I only looked 2 days ago and was surprised the last update was Dec 16. Are the UK roads only updated when road improvements are completed? For example, the A1 through North Yorks, UK is being rerouted with new junctions and the new road & junctions are not shown despite this part of the new stretch of road being in use for the past year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
updating not original sd card

Can you update SD card with modified cid (not original, bud downloaded) via toolbox, or does toolbox recognized card as not legitimate.

·
Registered
249 Posts
My subscription expired(had mine w/ Nav since early 2014), is there anyway to tweak the card to make it eligible for update again? Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Any word on North America update? Last one was January and Summer construction has made my navigation useless.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Map data Here 2016Q4 and unfortunally it's not latest - latest is 2017Q1
They only put in half yearly ones in with 6 months delay.

So 2016Q2 came out in Jan 17 and now 2016Q4 in Jul 17.

Unfortunately my free updates run out in September this year. I'm hoping 2016Q4 has the major road changes that happened near me in mid 2016.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If this is the 2017_Q2 release as in the screenshot below, with the same date, can anyone upload just France and Germany phoneme files from /content/phoneme/..... ? pls :x:grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts