2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Street Unit - Ninja Killa
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got back from the meet 100+ cars and cpecktv won 1st for 2010+ MazdaSpeed 3's Awesome job Chris.

Attachments

Reactions: bstylez34

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
These are Street Units cars the White one is wrapped in a white pearl essence vinyl.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
had alot of fun, some badass cars there today:)

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Makes me wish I had a speed3. Cpectvt, did you dyno your car? Not feelin that Red Speed with the wrap. They should have done the nose. The white one is nice though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
dyno last week 335whp, needs a larger MAF housing, streetunit is building me one, then should hit 350whp to 400whp.
Turbo not getting enough air to make the big power. Hopefully new MAF housing will solve the issue.
I did win 1st place in the Speed3 division:)

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
335 at the wheels! Nice! :eek:hmy 1: I'd like to see your car. When's the next meet your going to? Congratulations on the win!

Reactions: cpeckvt

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tomorrow night at five guys in boca.. we meet over at the Sears Auto Parts parking lot

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I thought it was next to hooters? Hooters in near Butts Rd and Sears is near St Andrews.

·
Registered
238 Posts
it is next to hooters, the shopping bay west by 5 guys. I will be there at 9:30PM, see you there.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I'll be there!

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
I'm guessing that green thing is an RX-8...definitely looks like a McLaren F1 from the front though.

And I thought we'd see more pics of the cpeckvt machine...engine bay especially.

·
Registered
238 Posts
dont worry, TWM is paying for a professional shoot for my car, will post all the pics when its done:)

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Green one is a RX7 that has a Veilside body kit on it.. same one from Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
There were some badass cars at Hooters last night. Weak showing by the Mazda crew though. :sad 1:

·
Registered
238 Posts
ya sorry i could not make it, have a very bad cold. Kids and wife are sick as well, no sleep last night:(

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
That's alright. There's always a next time.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And I thought we'd see more pics of the cpeckvt machine...engine bay especially.

You should come out on Thursdays and Mondays and you will see it in person.

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
So this is the address for the Monday meet? 2240 NW 19th Ave 33431

And Thursdays are where again?

·
Registered
238 Posts
maplewood plaza, north of atlantic on university, west side of road, next to burgerking:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts