2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Enkei rpf1 center caps

9K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  CerealKiller 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I finally decided to go for the rpf1 and I love them, there are way pritier wheels out there, but simple locks is what I like.
To my surprise, when I mounted them in the front, the axle bolt is not flush with the wheel (see picture) which leaves me with no option but to buy the very expensive rpf1 caps?
Any idea guys on a solution for the center caps other than spending the cash on the originals?
I don’t mind running them without center caps, I guess I would paint the axle bolt black and call it a day
Any ideas?
Enkei rpf1 7x17 45et
Included a picture of the car with the wheels, kind of dark, will get better shoots

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Alright, but what I’m “concerned” about is that the bolt on the center hub is not flush with the wheel as shown in the picture, I will need a center cap that isn’t flat, and those I don’t find. That is why I was wondering if someone knows a cheaper option to the original rpf1 caps which are not flat or flush with the wheel when mounted, there is some room for the center hub bolt

#11 · (Edited)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.