2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this issue when I was driving for about 7 minutes into my drive. It happened when I was at highway speed at just under 120km/h.
Error code from scanner is P0126
I took it to dealer and they have ordered "Engine Coolant Control Valve".

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this and it might be a new issue as I have more mileage than most people I think.

Also I had another issue exactly 7 days before this where engine oil was low and it said to add a liter/qt of oil. When I checked the oil level i was shocked to see it below the bottom hole. So I probably added that amount.
The dealer gave me an error code on that: P250F.
Keep in mind I had changed my oil only 2 months ago (still have 2000kms to go before next oil change) from the dealership and I did check it after they changed it and it was at a good level.

2019 Mazda 3 2.5 Sport/Hatch
I like the car but it is kind of frustrating dealing with these issues, see pics below.

1) P0126 - Related to engine running too cool

2 and 3) P250F - Low engine oil

·
Registered
136 Posts
So what specifically does this TSB cover/fix? I can't tell from the post you made. A new Engine Coolant Control Valve?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what specifically does this TSB cover/fix? I can't tell from the post you made. A new Engine Coolant Control Valve?
In the documentation of my receipt the dealer wrote down the following:
"SA-035/20 (Check engine light on with DTC P0126:00 and engine running cooler than normal / poor heater performance / low engine coolant temperature (Blue) light on)
Recommend replacing the engine coolant control valve".
They have ordered the part and will get back to me when it arrives. In the mean time I am still driving the car and no error code/engine malfunction has happened yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts