2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 3 a week ago and I dont know if these new cars have a break in period?? 1, 2, 3k?? hmm..

·
Registered
598 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
i'm trying so hard to hold back right now............
haha I knew this would be a tough one for you. :)

you are doing exceptional BTW.... Truce?

·
Registered
856 Posts
I recommend not leaving any valuables visible and tinting your windows 5% all around to reduce the chances of a break in.

·
Newb... =)
745 Posts
I recommend not leaving any valuables visible and tinting your windows 5% all around to reduce the chances of a break in.
:laughing019:

·
Registered
598 Posts
touche.... on guard..

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am always amazed at idiots who buy a $20000+ machine and refuse to read the damn manual.:cursing 1::cursing 1:

What's this button do?
Why is that light on and what does it mean?
What grade gas do I need to use?
What's that little round thing on my bumper?

blah, blah, blah-freakin' blah

I would like to see all refuse to answer these, except for the only answer, "RTDM".

·
Registered
477 Posts
haku go to a gun range, and shoot a gun. just think of all the people that dont search before they post on this forum. i promise you you'll have a blast

·
Registered
856 Posts
I hope we didn't scare the new guy away. Don't take it personally guy, we get frustrated here and turn into internet tough guys or comedians.

Next time just check you manual or the search. You can even download a pdf of the manual in a thread that is stickied then search the pdf with acrobat to make it easier on you.

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
I am always amazed at idiots who buy a $20000+ machine and refuse to read the damn manual.:cursing 1::cursing 1:

What's this button do?

I would like to see all refuse to answer these, except for the only answer, "RTDM".
you're my favorite new member. :001_wub 1:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

What's this button do?

Good Point Well Presented!!! Bear with me guys, Thanks! :blush 1:

·
Registered
598 Posts
no worries. :)

and semi well presented...

·
Registered
750 Posts

What's this button do?

So very true. Well said.

What amazes me any more are people who spend that kind of money or more on a car, don't even go on a test drive, and then complain that they don't like the car.... When I was active on a BMW forum we saw it all the time.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Not happy with their BMW's. Wonder what car they would be happy with then? Sound like very spoiled owners!

·
That Guy From That Place
89 Posts
Not happy with their BMW's. Wonder what car they would be happy with then? Sound like very spoiled owners!
i dunno if i drove an x3 i would be very unhappy

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Ok. Tell my why you would be so unhappy driving a 260hp all wheel drive vehicle? Do you normally drive a X6 50i and this would be a big time let down?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts