2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me where can I get the electrical schematics for the MS3 2013?
I have an electrical problem with my car and I need to solve it asap! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for writing guy. Oh I'm sure they are but I have to find the problem before taking it to the dealership.

Ok to make my long story short, we installed a pair of autometer gauges which were working just fine. Two days ago I had to re-locate the wiring of the gauges, due to boost line being kinked. I did the most stupid thing somebody can do, forgot to unplug the battery before working with the gauges. When connecting back the gauges, when starting the car, the cluster went crazy, all lights on the dash wouldn't go off and the car also wouldn't shut down. I had to hit the push button 3 times in order to shut down the engine. I went and checked the fuse box and the only fuse that was bad was SAS(air bag)15 amp. We replaced it and started the car and the problem of all lights disappeared but had a check engine light. THANKS FOR THE COBB AP!!!!!! I was able to clear the code(abs) and then re-checked if there was any codes but all were successfully cleared. The car cluster is working perfect but the alarm isn't. The car alarm won't respond to the key fob. I hit the keyfob and it makes the noise of opening and closing but the power locks won't work. I have to open and close the car manually and it works fine but not with the beeper. To top it off the led map lights and the center dome lights won't work, neither the back right turn signal either and the dash lights won't dim either. I checked the bulbs and they are all good(inside room and right turn signal). There is an electrical problem, MAN!!!, this gauge thing got me disappointed. I screwed up my car. Some body told me that it might be the abs relay. I checked all fuses and they are fine.
By the way, the gauges were tapped into the cluster wiring to a fuse(don't know which fuse)
THEY WERE WORKING JUST FINE FOR 2 WEEKS UNTIL I DECIDED TO RE-ROUTE THE CABLES

1 - 3 of 3 Posts