1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
Newton's first law of Thermodynamics comes to mind........3 psi increasing power by 80 hp+.......they must be either off their rocker or just plain crooks, with my money on the latter.

·
Registered
987 Posts
3psi boost, maybe about 10hp boost. but i doubt that. but then again...i knew someone that took a leafblower and attatched it to his old ass f150 and that thing was a beast!

·
Registered
452 Posts
What do you know, it fits the 2012 mazda3....this company must be totally legit :thumbdown 1::thumbdown 1::thumbdown 1:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I dunno... It sounds tempting.... I personally would try it just because I like to try out things and tell if they work or not. =)

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
You might as well throw your money in the trash

·
Registered
452 Posts
I dunno... It sounds tempting.... I personally would try it just because I like to try out things and tell if they work or not. =)
i bet 50 bucks it throws a cel every time its turned on.

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
when will people learn that 3 psi means nothing without a flow rate. I can blow 20 psi into a straw with my finger on the other end of it, but that doesn't mean I have a GT35 turbo stored in my lungs.

·
Registered
121 Posts
when will people learn that 3 psi means nothing without a flow rate. I can blow 20 psi into a straw with my finger on the other end of it, but that doesn't mean I have a GT35 turbo stored in my lungs.
:lol 1:

In their description, it says they also sell lag-free turbos!

If you click ADD TO CART, it says "3PSI Super Charger System". Then it says "ram supercharger". Then it says "2010 RAM Kit includes". And after reading some of the FAQ, it's basically a shitty SRI with a crappy fan inside. You guys are right on with the leafblower.

And less-exaggerted, but still wrong, numbers in the FAQ,
How much HP gain can I expect?
Answer: Gains on stock 4 cylinder to heavily modified 8 cylinder engines have yielded 4-6% increases. That's 5-15HP depending on your base flywheel HP. If you are removing a stock air-box, gains for cool air tubes and cone filters are up to 5HP by themselves. The RAM with its 5-15 HP adds to ALL OTHER MODIFICATIONS, so with an intake tube will give over 20 HP of total gain for the RAM + intake system.​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts