2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running sportlines with Koni shocks? I tried installing it but it seems the spring is to let and i can still wingless the springs even full nut turned all the way down. Am i missing something?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
They are supposed to be like that as they are shorter than the OEM springs. Don't worry, the weight of the car will compress them giving you the lowered look you are looking for. Which Eibachs do you have? The EDM or USDM?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are supposed to be like that as they are shorter than the OEM springs. Don't worry, the weight of the car will compress them giving you the lowered look you are looking for. Which Eibachs do you have? The EDM or USDM?
I got the sportline(4.4555). That's great to hear man bc i was becoming paranoid. I did add a fuel hose to the bottom of the coiler to make it a little more snugg and reduce clanking noise. This is actually going in a volvo c30. Shares the same suspension.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the sportline(4.4555). That's great to hear man bc i was becoming paranoid. I did add a fuel hose to the bottom of the coiler to make it a little more snugg and reduce clanking noise. This is actually going in a volvo c30. Shares the same suspension.

Sorry they might be the european set bc i git another set of eibach sportline direct from them and the packaging is way dofferent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts