2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ! is there anyone here running Eibach pro kit springs on their 3rd gen?

I just installed my lowering springs and I notice that the rear fender gap is less than the front. The springs are suppose to drop 1'' front and 1.3'' back but the back had a much more gap to begin with. So, I figured after the drop, they'd pretty much be even, or cause the front to be slight lower.

( I know I have to let the springs settle in for sometime, but the springs were bought 2nd hand assuming they should've already settled? )

is anybody else experiencing this?

thanks !!

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Springs are going to have to settle regardless, take it for a drive. Mine took about 2 days for it to fully settle.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
hey guys ! is there anyone here running Eibach pro kit springs on their 3rd gen?

I just installed my lowering springs and I notice that the rear fender gap is less than the front. The springs are suppose to drop 1'' front and 1.3'' back but the back had a much more gap to begin with. So, I figured after the drop, they'd pretty much be even, or cause the front to be slight lower.

( I know I have to let the springs settle in for sometime, but the springs were bought 2nd hand assuming they should've already settled? )

is anybody else experiencing this?

thanks !!

I’ve the same issue, my rear gap is about 1 and a half finger, and the front is 2 fingers. However it’s only been three days since I installed the springs so it might be even after a few days I assume? How’s your situation going? Thanks!

2015 Mazda3 Sport GT 2.5L MT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts