1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
74 Posts
just to let you know i read through some posts around this forum that the navi sucked. just a heads up but make sure you like it before u buy it ^_^ sorry couldnt find the post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I plan on taking time to check out the Navi to see just how user friendly it is. In my experience the Acura navi's and the navi in my mom's CX-9 are top notch, hopefully the MS3's navi is good too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
well as u can see that navi in there is not just small. its RIDICULOUSLY small lol. well thats just my opinion and i heard the signal wasnt so good. but i cant really judge since i didnt buy the tech package. but im sure the options are nice because u get all those voice commands and buttons on your steering wheel. take your time on it and dont rush!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've never had an issue with the nav. It's small, yes, but I can read it just fine and it gets me where I need to go. It's not the best system around, but it's functional, which is all I needed. I'm happy with it.

I'd say get black, but if you like both equally and you'd prefer to have a more unique car, go with the rarer Celestial Blue.

·
Super Mod
382 Posts
Graphite Mica has HP boost serum I believe.. okay but seriously I rarely go for colorful cars so I say black, but get what you think looks best. Good luck with your test drive on Friday!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Regarding the navi - if you don't get it, you can't get the push button start either. So it's a toss up. I don't care about the navi, but really like the keyless ignition. So, for me - I'd go ahead and get.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha, well I think edmunds had to find SOMETHING they didn't like about the car, just to be fair, since they rave about everything else in the rest of the review.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts