1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
lol probly lousy amateurs driving em

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's not so much Edmunds' testers are "worse," they just have much more conservative testing procedures. Considering the revised gearing, it's not surprising it's slightly slower 0-60, but slightly faster through the quarter.

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
I like the direction Mazda seems to be going with the MS3. It's a little easier to drive and you can push the car harder in the corners. To think of the MS3 strickly in terms of 0-60 and 1/4 mile times is to completely miss the point. It was never designed to be a drag racer. It was designed to be a quick, fun car that handles in the corners, and that it does. I LOL at people who judge cars based on numbers anyway. That is what professional drivers can do. Most people couldn't come close. So, it's more about what the average driver can do. Right?

·
Newb... =)
745 Posts
I like the direction Mazda seems to be going with the MS3. It's a little easier to drive and you can push the car harder in the corners. To think of the MS3 strickly in terms of 0-60 and 1/4 mile times is to completely miss the point. It was never designed to be a drag racer. It was designed to be a quick, fun car that handles in the corners, and that it does. I LOL at people who judge cars based on numbers anyway. That is what professional drivers can do. Most people couldn't come close. So, it's more about what the average driver can do. Right?
great inputs! for me, as long as i'm happy with what i'm getting from my M3, then it's fine with me.
but the ms3 is soo tempting!! still, the highest speed limit we have here is only 65. mostly 60 so kinda useless to have that so much power in the first place.:sad 1:
want to test this baby on a track though.:eek:hmy 1:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gotta agree with this review top to bottom. I love my car. I've had it for a week and a half, and I still smile ear to ear. Like they said, it's a little slower out the gate, but the power band is so strong in the later gears it more than makes up for it. It's just a blast to drive this car. You press the gas a bit, and the turbo begs, no PLEADS, for more.

I'm happy to oblige.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts