2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, there isnt as many people riding up as i thought. :( s2000 is having roof done, srt def not goin, si prolly not going, other mazdas one says he has work and is "TRYING" to call out. so if he doesnt go, thats prolly 2 more not going. if i call my buddy with the evo and tell him its just me and him, hes gonna start :'(ing and say he dont wanna go. thats how it stands as of right now anyway. things could change. so not really sure if u guys wanna go with just u and me. do u have anyone else to go other than u 2?

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
not sure, i'll see if my friend and his Poopra wants to come out he's already up around that area, but let me know later today if u get more peeps otherwise we can always try next week? maybe..

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
AxelaSpeed said:
lol brown!?

oh hells chea, always comes into mcds when im workin there in the nights, some lil highschool punk that i think just has a folgers can muffler that he picked up at advanced for a hundred bux, and calls himself a tuner. lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ofcourse theres a good reason for bringin 3 cars. :thumbup: it kinda sounds like tonight has been resurrected

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I just got a phone call from my boss from work, i just got called in for my first day of work tomorrow, F*Ck i cant miss it! I'm gonna have to cancel on this now, man im pissed. its always when the good stuff happens something bad comes with it.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
^ why dont you talk to some of the 'Burg locals in "other sites". There are quite a few that post a lot and would be more then willing to meet up for photoshoots and otherwise

·
1,234 Posts
I think that might depend on who the locals are. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts