1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
126 Posts
Can you please confirm the yellowstuff rear pads for my car, I have a UK 2016 BN Mazda 3 2.2 skyavtiv d with electric parking brake. When I look up the pads on the perfectbrakes.com site they don't have diesel's listed but do have options for with or without electric parking brake so I'd need part no DP43081R, but the UK Ebc brakes direct site doesn't differentiate for with/without electric parking brake and suggest part no DP42186R which is for non electric parking brake on the other site.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Can you please confirm the yellowstuff rear pads for my car, I have a UK 2016 BN Mazda 3 2.2 skyavtiv d with electric parking brake. When I look up the pads on the perfectbrakes.com site they don't have diesel's listed but do have options for with or without electric parking brake so I'd need part no DP43081R, but the UK Ebc brakes direct site doesn't differentiate for with/without electric parking brake and suggest part no DP42186R is for non electric parking brake on the other site.
Not sure about the diesel PN, but the 2.0 SkyG BN w/ electronic eBrake is the 1 below. Perhaps EBC can confirm their equivalent.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you please confirm the yellowstuff rear pads for my car, I have a UK 2016 BN Mazda 3 2.2 skyavtiv d with electric parking brake. When I look up the pads on the perfectbrakes.com site they don't have diesel's listed but do have options for with or without electric parking brake so I'd need part no DP43081R, but the UK Ebc brakes direct site doesn't differentiate for with/without electric parking brake and suggest part no DP42186R which is for non electric parking brake on the other site.
Hi, Part number will be DP43081R but this is still in development so currently unavailable. Keep an eye on the website. Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi, Part number will be DP43081R but this is still in development so currently unavailable. Keep an eye on the website. Thanks
Hi is this part available to buy in the UK yet, seems extraordinary that you're UK manufacturers but I can only buy those pads in the US

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Hello EBC, would you have redstuff front pads for the '15 Mazda2 DJ/Yaris iA/Scion iA Skyactivs? If so, can you please share the PN?
Rear discs of the 2DJs(identical w/CX3) over here are unlike those in the UK & Oz(Drum brakes). Would you have reds for CX3 rears, too? PN?
If not, what are the options? Greens?
Thanks!

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello EBC, would you have redstuff front pads for the '15 Mazda2 DJ/Yaris iA/Scion iA Skyactivs? If so, can you please share the PN?
Rear discs of the 2DJs(identical w/CX3) over here are unlike those in the UK & Oz(Drum brakes). Would you have reds for CX3 rears, too? PN?
If not, what are the options? Greens?
Thanks!

Mazda2 – DPX2275 , only Ultimax available

CX-3 red rears – DP32135C, what pads do you have on the front?

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts