1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2015 Deep Crystal S GT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
383 Posts
I looked into them but didn't try them personally. They do not come with the hardware like the oem ones. All the come with is self-tapping screws and washers. I also think the oem ones come with some foam pieces attached to protect the body work from rubbing. You could get them to work but you would have to piece together the hardware or get someone who bought the oem kit to get you the exact details on what the oem kit comes with.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ordered these for my hatchback hoping to get a deal. I painted them the color of the car only to find out that the fronts do not fit. They aren't molded correctly and will leave a odd looking gap between the bottom of the car and mudflap that just looks bad. The rears can be easily screwed in and fit tight to the body looking really nice. I ended up getting a set of OEM fronts because the eBay ones wouldn't fly. Price wise all in all I paid what I could have paid for a full OEM set but it's worth nothing that the rears of the eBay set are easier to install than the OEM.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have them and love them... Fits perfectly

·
Registered
104 Posts
You got to watch out the hatchback and sedan sets are NOT the same. I know people who had no problems with the eBay sedan set but those with hatchbacks seem to have had the same experience as me.

·
2015 Deep Crystal S GT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Knorac, any chance you can post up some photos of them on your 3?

Hows the quality of the plastic? Does it seem brittle or should it hold up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i have them around 2months and plastic looks very good. i will post some pictures

·
Registered
6 Posts
I put these on my 2015 sT and as stated above the front one dont fit perfectly but will still fit. Standing back from the car and they look fine as long as you dont bend down and look under the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts