2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks!...I had to wait a month or so for CorkSport to get them in stock but it was totally worth it to me.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I do like the semi-stock/stealth look...

I think I mentioned that for my next mod I'll be replacing the BPV with the black Forge model...again, pretty non-descript and stock looking:

...I guess rollin' low key is just more my style.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
:blush 1:...I'm flattered, LOL.

Coincidentally, I was thinking of copying the blackout you did on the emblems of your car...looks clean :yes:!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I should have asked you in my last post, but did you remove the front emblem from the fascia before you painted it? If so, it required removal of the front fascia, correct?

·
Registered
105 Posts
what did you use to black out your emblems? looks real good

·
Registered
117 Posts
I stuck my arm in the gap. used a flat head to reach. was a total pain. :yes:

MS3-44 - I used plastidip and a duplicolor clear coat. same thing on my fog surrounds. I went slick on the back with just the M. here is a rear pic.( sorry, its dirty and an iphone pic)

sorry for the thread jack

Attachments

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
sorry for the thread jack
No worries...I did ask after all :).

...but since it is a thread about *my* car, I though I'd mention that my WeatherTech floorliners came in...I'll snap a couple of photos within the next day or two. I can't promise that they'll be anything too exciting though...the floorliners are awesome, but they aren't the most eye-catching or glamorous mod you can do ;).

·
Registered
105 Posts
looks really great like that thanks for the pic of the back emblem

·
Registered
117 Posts
No worries...I did ask after all :).

...but since it is a thread about *my* car, I though I'd mention that my WeatherTech floorliners came in...I'll snap a couple of photos within the next day or two. I can't promise that they'll be anything too exciting though...the floorliners are awesome, but they aren't the most eye-catching or glamorous mod you can do ;).
thats too funy...

I've been debating there as well. I'm destroying my floor matt, but not sure if I need the weathertech because I live in Texas. Couldnt hurt right? lol

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Pics as promised:

Driver's Side

Passenger's Side

Rear Overall View

Rear View

Obligatory Logo Shot

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I've been debating there as well. I'm destroying my floor matt, but not sure if I need the weathertech because I live in Texas. Couldnt hurt right? lol
I'm in California, so we don't get too much real weather here either(the occasional rainstorm and some snow in the mountains) but I think that these are well worth the money.

They're really well constructed and the fit is just about perfect. The material they're made from is very durable so you definitely will not be tearing through these anytime soon. They clean really easy too (unlike the carpeted floor mats).

They're not cheap, but consider it an investment in the longevity and resale value of the vehicle.

We just recently got a fairly decent amount of rain here and my wife was commenting on how "musty" the inside of her car was getting from all the moisture that was trapped in the mats that would just sit there while the car was sealed up...with the WeatherTechs you can get rid of that moisture just by wiping them off with a towel after you get out of the vehicle...no more "musty" smells!

I sound like a salesman LOL!

In reality, I'm just really happy with the quality of these floorliners :yes:!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thanks for the assist xX StitcH!

I'll be ordering the Forge BPV from CorkSport any day now...just have to make a credit card payment first and perhaps contact CS about a silicone recirc tube to replace the hacked up stock one. Looking forward to bolting it up (and taking some more pics of course)!

·
1,272 Posts
No problem, E.Tinker.

So now that the honeymoon period (or whatever they call it) is over, are you still 100% happy with the WeatherTechs? I'm strongly considering them, but they're just so expensive for floor mats.

41 - 60 of 318 Posts