2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,272 Posts
:eek:hmy: I wish I was confident enough to do something like this to my car. Pretty extensive

Rob must really like you guys, huh? He sure does speak highly of you his website, lol. Next time you see him you should let him know that your car is a 2010, not a 2009, lol.

·
1,272 Posts
hows the ride with lowering springs.
Here you go...

Initial impressions are very favorable...as you can see, the ProKits drop it enough to close the wheel gap but don't dump it to the ground. There's just slightly less than a full two finger gap from the wheel to the fender (and that's before everything has settled). The spring rates on the ProKits are nice and firm too without verging on harshness. They're definitely a bit stiffer than the stock springs but not enough to make for a jarring ride. I'm still on the stock struts/shocks so I can only imagine that the ride will improve when I got to an aftermarket setup.

[snip]

So far I'm really happy with these two upgrades. They really do make a difference in the way the car handles...it seems more planted and a bit more "in tune" with the road.
Had to post that 2 minutes before me, didn't you E.Tinker? :tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.