2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I have a simota SRI, a Racing Beat CBE, and I have also done the advance timing mod.

By not suggesting Option 3 in my case, I'm assuming you'd recommend Options 1 or 2?
option 2 would be your best bet if you looking to save a few bucks!

BTW, check out the new revised pricing on the first page. If you have already ordered from us, you will be getting an email and a refund of the difference!

·
Registered
260 Posts
So would it take as long as the other members that we've all been watching you tune? Because I don't have 3 months of time for someone to lose files and not get back to me for 3 days while i'm running rich.
Legit question, What's your estimated turn around time?

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
So would it take as long as the other members that we've all been watching you tune? Because I don't have 3 months of time for someone to lose files and not get back to me for 3 days while i'm running rich.
As fast as you make it. I know I've been slow but my school takes precedent over driving and logging which is my reason. If you can get logs to him soon, it won't take long. Or if you can schedule a dyno for a couple hours, I think he will sit and wait for the logs from each pull.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
most customers are done in less than a week. it really all depends on you and how fast you get the data to us.

Now that said, we do get bogged down, as we average 140-200 files a week, and work 4am to 10PM. We review all data AS IT ARRIVES, then place it in a tiered schedule, so the guys with newer calibrations will likely get a return quicker than say a guy that is into his 5-6 adj file.

It should be noted that customers with issues get priority, so if you have an issue, and we need to remote your laptop to try to fix it, we will drop everything to do so

·
Registered
518 Posts
The main reason why it takes us a while cause he is using us as a standard for other Mazda 2.5L. Where he had to give us more files, He can just jump straight to a higher standard for new mazda3 tuned cars cause he already knows where he can jump straight to without the BS. The turn around is fast.

Also as Crespo mention, we have unexpected life issues keep coming up.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.