2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The ULTIMATE TUNING KILLER DEAL!!!!​

For the Last two years Dynotronics has been very quitely been testing, and refining what we feel is the best normally aspirated Mazda calibration on the market. In that time we have calibrated several hundred Mazda 3's for customers all over the globe, in many different countries.

We are often asked via email,phone and SMS if we can or would ever offer Mazda 3 Rev Group Buy

We a very happy to announce that we now offer just such an option! In fact three options!!​

Option One; The Remote Calibration.....Full Bore...........460.00$!!

For those of you with modifications to your cars, we all know that an OTS (Off The Shelf), one size fits all file, just is not going to work to get the very best from your car, your mods, or your hard earned money!

This is why our first offering is geared towards you. Same great remote style calibration, dialed in to YOUR car, and YOUR fuel, and YOUR environment, just a GREAT PRICE!!

With this set up, we send you one of our interface cables, all the software you need, and our step by step manuals. All you need do is load the software, and contact us via our included help desk live link.

Once we have the software and hardware installed, its a simple matter of loading the base and data logging the car. With this information, we will generate a custom tuning calibration that compliments your car.

This includes FREE 2-3 day shipping!​

Option Two; The Remote Calibration.....Lite Version...........275.00$!!

This is the same GREAT calibration as above, but geared for those folks who want to do this without the added cost of the hardware!

Once your CUSTOM calibration is complete, you simply slip the hardware back in the box, slap on the included return label, and drop it in the local mail box. No muss, No fuss!

If at any time in the future you need to update your calibration, simply contact us, and we will repeat the process, FREE of CHARGE, since all of our calibrations come with LIFETIME FREE UPDATES!

Price includes the return shipping label and lifetime updates! 100% refundable hardware deposit required. There is a time limit on cable use(14 days from receipt), but we have a large group of loaner cables​

Option Three; The Ultimate Bench Flash!!...........149.99$!!!​

For those of you that want the best calibration for your car, but don't want to hassle with the time to do the loading and logging, we offer the ULTIMATE BENCH!

This the same great calibration we set up as our base file for different cars. Based on your list of modifications, and designed as a file with enough "head room" to allow for varying grades of fuel and environments, but without the "dial in" of a custom calibration.

You get the same great features as the custom file above, just a bit keyed down.

This is perfect for the customer that wants more "omph" but does not wish to spend the bucks to get the full deal!

Price includes return shipping by USPS!!!​

As always, we will also continue to offer the best calibrations in the business at our MIND BENDING price of 450.00. But we wanted to offer a Group Buy version for those of you on M3R.

Dynotronics is a Professional tuning and dyno firm. We have been in the tuning industry for over 20 years, working with and representing companies such as Motec, Haltech, and EcuTek as a certified tuner. We are Brick and Mortar and welcome customers to drop by to visit and BS about tuning, racing, and cars in general

Our files are COMPLETE calibrations, from front to back. We do it right, and we don't rush. All of our calibrations are based on REAL LIVE DYNO sessions on one of our in house Dynapack 4000 chassis dynamometers. We don't guess what will work in your car, why should you?

Please feel free to contact us via PM, or email [email protected], or direct by phone at 866.ECU.TUNE if you would like more information, or to place an order.​

·
Registered
606 Posts
Could you tell us please whether you have actual results from the skyactiv 2.0? I am interested in your tune, but I would first like to see feedback from tuned cars as well as dyno results. Would be nice to see how much hp/tq gains we can expect with the tune and compared to different octane fuel required.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could you tell us please whether you have actual results from the skyactiv 2.0? I am interested in your tune, but I would first like to see feedback from tuned cars as well as dyno results. Would be nice to see how much hp/tq gains we can expect with the tune and compared to different octane fuel required.
don't have dyno results from the ska yet. Have about 8 cars currently adjusted.

Honestly, the GDI cars are not going to gain as much as the non GDI , but the drive-ablity is huge

And yes, without a doubt your going to have to run the highest octane with a correctly tuned car.

·
Registered
606 Posts
don't have dyno results from the ska yet. Have about 8 cars currently adjusted.
Thanks for the update! Would love to see some low end gains (rather than all top-end) to improve daily driveability. Please keep us posted with your Skyactiv results as they come in.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Just wondering if anyone who purchased through this got their complete package? I purchased on the 13'th, my tactrix cable was postmarked mar 20 (direct form taxtrix a week later tho), got it today. Still waiting for the tuning software and documentation, unless it's something I get in my email.
most likely you will get it in an email. and that won't be the end. You will first get the software, you install it and send a code to Dynotronics.

Then he will send you a license key. 12-48 hours time frame
they more codes you send, and your VIN: another 12-48 hour time frame
then it will be unlocked.
then you dump your stock ecu.
then the stock ecu dump has to be compiled, 24-72 hours
it's not a fast process.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
most likely you will get it in an email. and that won't be the end. You will first get the software, you install it and send a code to Dynotronics.

Then he will send you a license key. 12-48 hours time frame
they more codes you send, and your VIN: another 12-48 hour time frame
then it will be unlocked.
then you dump your stock ecu.
then the stock ecu dump has to be compiled, 24-72 hours
it's not a fast process.
No I didn't expect it to be a fast process, although I didn't expect a week + for a mail either LOL.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just wondering if anyone who purchased through this got their complete package? I purchased on the 13'th, my tactrix cable was postmarked mar 20 (direct form taxtrix a week later tho), got it today. Still waiting for the tuning software and documentation, unless it's something I get in my email.
You need to send us an email to let us know you received the hardware. In your case you could have opted to pick it up here at the office if you like

·
Registered
216 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.