2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(New to the forum)
I just got my MZ3 about 3 weeks ago, and you know I couldn't keep it stock for long. It was all stock when I got it. This is what I've done so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
You may get some criticism for the mazdaspeed badge and neon glow but don't listen to it. Do you! It's your car... Do what you want. The wheels looks good, along with the red badges. I wouldn't say it's rice at all, it's just your style.

Keep up the nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think it looks cool. Don't listen to the haters. They're just judgmental and sad they didn't think of it first :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha I put the 2.5 and Mazdaspeed cause majority of the people don't know enough about Mazda's to know the difference, and WHEN I put a turbo on it it'll fit. Also, you can't really do the evil M emblem on the front. There is a casing around it that it fits into and would look dumb. I don't really care if you don't like it. Haha like I said I've had it for like 3 weeks, nothing is permanent.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Nice job Dylan. Not my style with the some things but who cares what others say as long as it makes you happy! Actually You can do an evil M in the front but its kinda difficult to hide parts of the casing.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice looking ride and welcome!
Your right who cares as long as you like it that is all that matters.... Looking forward to seeing your future mods too...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha when I magically find like 4 grand. :p I have a really good body guy, so I'm probably gonna have him put the MS3 hood scoop on my hood instead of switching all the fenders and the hood. I might take the 2.5 off I haven't decided, and I'll probably get the speed3 wing. I just got the mud flaps on today, intake is on its way, and my next addition is lowering springs. The guy is painting my stock wheels red and black right now that I'm gonna use for my snow tires. I'm going to leave my car with him next weekend for 5 days (going out of town) and he is going to paint the emblems a brighter red, polish all the black paint, touch up everything, and fix all the imperfections. I'm thinking of having him do a red pinstripe down each side from like the taillight to the headlight. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
why are you trying to make yours into a speed? instead of buying one.

how about, instead of all that crap. buy my turbo kit for 3200$ for a 2.5 10psi.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
OV common bro stop hating on his car! He does what he likes.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Im confused... did OV just tell someone to just buy a speed instead of doing what they want to their car?? I thought those guys were d-bags? bahahahahah

:shocked:

jkjk

·
Registered
323 Posts
nice men i have the same radio and its the shit

1 - 20 of 61 Posts