2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
my name is Rob. I’m from Holland and 2 weeks ago I ordered a Mazda 3 hatch 2.0 skyactiv.
The Mazda should be ready for pick off next week.
Also I ordered a K&N filter pack.
After mounting the K&N I’ll make an apointment to chance my software from 120hp to 175hp bij removing the

Greetz Rob

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome Rob.

Is the car used? With a new car these changes will invalidate your warranty. I am curious what the K&N kit does to the sound.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Rob.

Is the car used? With a new car these changes will invalidate your warranty. I am curious what the K&N kit does to the sound.
Thanks. It’s a brand new 2018 model.
The tuning company ads a cerificate and promise the warranty Will still hold.

There are Some movies on YouTube for the K&N filter, iT sounds a bit more agressiv.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all for the welcome!

Yesterday I installed the K&N en it sounds great! I think I feel a little more torgue, but mostley love the sound.
Next week my apointment with the tuner, can’t wait.

Question; how do I add picture’s here? Is it a newbie thing that I can’t do this yet? When I try to add one I get a warning “attachement limit reached”

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome. The drag and drop option has never worked for me.

If you hit the go Advanced button, then hit the Manage attachments button its a bit easier.

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Welcome Dutch Mazda! gla dyou are happy and getting happier with your car as you mod more. I believe we still have a 15 posts before you can attach a picture or link requirement, and then as Matt22 posted, we typically use the Go Advanced, Manage Attachments route for pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts