2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've noticed that when in the off or auto position for the lights, obviously the DRL's come on. Mine, however, the entire light comes on minus the fogs and running lights. The LED ring AND LED projector lights are both on. Is this normal? I feel like every video I see only show the LED ring on for the DRL's. TIA.

-SNOW

·
Registered
36 Posts
So, I've noticed that when in the off or auto position for the lights, obviously the DRL's come on. Mine, however, the entire light comes on minus the fogs and running lights. The LED ring AND LED projector lights are both on. Is this normal? I feel like every video I see only show the LED ring on for the DRL's. TIA.

-SNOW
Which model year is your car? Maybe a little clarity is needed in your question. What do you mean entire light (low beams?) Are you saying that your projector lights (I mean low beams here) are turning on in off and auto?

I have a 2014 and in OFF and AUTO, only DRL's are on. Unless at night of course, then the AUTO will turn on low beams and I think the DRL's dim a bit but they are both definitely on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts