2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys been gone FOR A LONG TIME. I sold my 3's and got a 2014 6 and just can't use the old rims on the new car.

They have 5k on the wheels and tires thats all the milage i had on the Sky b4 i traded it in. I've got original receipts for the rims and tires. The wheels already have TPMS installed. Wheels are in great shape, one has a small scratch on the outer lip about 1/8-1/4 in long. wheels are 225/40ZR18 Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum. will include lugs with 4 locking lugs and key, also including hub centering rings.

Wheels are located in Lawton Oklahoma I need them gone, girlfriend lost her job and we need the money. I cant just give them away guys. Please help me out here.

Also got a set of weather tech floor mats front and back seat (came out of a hatch but they fit the sedan) and i also have the rear trunk liner (all came out of the first 2011 model)

^this is of the wheels/tires on my old car.

Contact me at [email protected]

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
@bfritts3 Where's the signage and pics? Come on man your an old member you should know this! Anyway please have them up by 12 tomorrow otherwise Im gonna have to delete the thread.

Thanks

Phil

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm at work guys, was going to do it tonight ;)

Reactions: Frnchplayr15

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.