2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Mazda 3 2016 that I have updated its CMU from version 55.xx.xx to version 70.00.100 but I want to downgrade it to 59.00.502 as aio AA is not acting properly as before so how can I do it will the system sees the older version and do I need to install failsafe first then reinstall or vice versa.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "KFC99, publicación: 2492984, miembro: 553505"]
Soy propietario de un Mazda 3 2016 que actualicé su CMU de la versión 55.xx.xx a la versión 70.00.100 pero quiero rebajarlo a 59.00.502 ya que aio AA no está funcionando correctamente como antes, entonces, ¿cómo puedo hacerlo? el sistema ve la versión anterior y debo instalar primero a prueba de fallos y luego reinstalarlo o viceversa.

Gracias por adelantado
[/CITAR]
YO quiero hacer lo mismo. Te ha funcionado algun script de aio AA? a mi ni siquiera me lee el pendrive. Gracias

·
Registered
15 Posts
I own a Mazda 3 2016 that I have updated its CMU from version 55.xx.xx to version 70.00.100 but I want to downgrade it to 59.00.502 as aio AA is not acting properly as before so how can I do it will the system sees the older version and do I need to install failsafe first then reinstall or vice versa.

Thanks in advance
I think I remember reading that you can't go backward. Even if you could, you shouldn't. You probably need to reinstall the Android software on your phone. Is the issue with Android Auto?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes it's possible to go down to version 59.00.502 but not lower. Procedure is the opposite do reinstall.up first then failsafe.up
You guys are better off posting in the Audio/Electronics thread,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts