2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not too sure if this has been covered or not, but I'm wondering if I'm able to rollback V55.000.750 to V55.000.650? When I was on 650 I had no issues at all playing music via USB, with the system remembering where it left off when turning off the car.

When I took the car in for oil change, they decided to update the system to 750 and now it forgets more than half the time.

Hopefully someone will have some good news for me before I have to call and freak on someone in their service department.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm not too sure if this has been covered or not, but I'm wondering if I'm able to rollback V55.000.750 to V55.000.650? When I was on 650 I had no issues at all playing music via USB, with the system remembering where it left off when turning off the car.

When I took the car in for oil change, they decided to update the system to 750 and now it forgets more than half the time.

Hopefully someone will have some good news for me before I have to call and freak on someone in their service department.
.753 has been out for a while. I haven't experienced your issue with this version. Perhaps worth a try?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's restarted from the first track for me about 3 out of 5 starts since the update. Previously, it only started from track 1 maybe 3 times over the months that I had 650 installed, which I installed the day it was released.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any info whether this can be downgraded? I called service today and they were going to call Mazda Canada to see if they could still get .650 and possibly re-flash to downgrade.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yes, downgrade possible if you have the files
as mentioned in the Index topic - install the "reinstall.up" FIRST and the "failsafe.up" SECOND

did mine last week before having the dealer upgrade to 753
interestingly - they did the upgrade even though based on the mfg date, 650 was all i needed (2016 cx-5 model)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, downgrade possible if you have the files
as mentioned in the Index topic - install the "reinstall.up" FIRST and the "failsafe.up" SECOND

did mine last week before having the dealer upgrade to 753
interestingly - they did the upgrade even though based on the mfg date, 650 was all i needed (2016 cx-5 model)
Interesting, now any idea where I can find .650? I didn't realize that these files were taken down.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It turns out that downgrading didn't solve my problems. I'm back on .650 and music over USB still starts at track 1 most of the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts