2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

In my Mazda 3 model year 2021 there is the usual dashboard noise and rattle. I have solved must of the problems, but my left front driver door keeps making squees and click noise the warmer it gets.

I finally figured out what causing this. It is the housing plastic cover for the tweeter which is pressed to tight against the door causing the materiels not have enought room to Play with.

The attached picture shows the mark the tweeter house had made in the door. Anybode seen this before?

Regards
Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hy!
Just wondering, how did you fix the dashboard rattle? Was it the plastic vent inside which you acces through the glove compartment and wedge it with a piece of foam?
I've just gotten this rattle and so far I've found this video which seems to indicate the cause which has been mentioned on the forum multiple times. (also, are you experiencing rattles from the seatbelt adjuster?)
Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hy!
Just wondering, how did you fix the dashboard rattle? Was it the plastic vent inside which you acces through the glove compartment and wedge it with a piece of foam?
I've just gotten this rattle and so far I've found this video which seems to indicate the cause which has been mentioned on the forum multiple times. (also, are you experiencing rattles from the seatbelt adjuster?)
Cheers!
I still have a little rattle at gthe dashboard shown in the video - guess i have to put in more isolation material to stop it.
No seatbelt noise ... yet :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts