2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
You're right, it's not a feature. I think there's a DIY on retrofitting LEDS in the panel.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have an idea of how to fix this? I'm really curious in a kit that connects this to the interior lights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Mazda 6 has a very similar looking window switch panel and it looks like all the switches light up. Anyone consider that it could be a direct swap?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if the Mazda 6 switches fit, but assuming you're looking for passenger side and maybe the rears you'd be missing the wiring most likely.

Driver's side seems least necessary. It looks nice I guess but I do that all by feel anyway. I hardly ever need the window, and the driver's window switch is actually lit, jus the one switch. I hardly ever need to change the mirrors. If I do it is typically once with only minor adjustments after moving. And I never ever need the door lock switch because I programmed for all unlock with the button and no auto lock.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It was my work..not an OEM parts.. Look at carefully 3rd picture.
nicely done... bravo :) what did u put in buttons? plastic or something else?

·
Registered
530 Posts
It was my work..not an OEM parts.. Look at carefully 3rd picture.
Awesome work there. Is a how to in the works?

·
Tiny Member
239 Posts
Did you have to do anything special for the door lock LED? It looks like it was simply soldered in without modification to the switch itself.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts