2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Haha thats pretty good for winging it. I was really expecting someone to paste something translated by the computer which seldom makes any sense in real Spanish
90210 Im sure you know how handy it is to know Spanish in Cali especially LA lol
I can speak and write Spanish fluently also but I have the advantage of it having been my first language:tongue:
Well I'm out in SD but I was born in LA. Whittier to be exact. Lived in montebello, east LA area. And I'm full Mexican lol its sad that I don't know Spanish unfortunately.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
465 Posts
Whittier ain't got shit on Messicans lol
Have u been to van Nuys. But yeah east la for sure. "i was born in east LA" lol great movie.

I met my x in hs. Shh don't tell anyone, he used to do my Spanish class homework.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well I'm out in SD but I was born in LA. Whittier to be exact. Lived in montebello, east LA area. And I'm full Mexican lol its sad that I don't know Spanish unfortunately.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
So youre one of those guys that old school Mexicans just shake their head at because youre Mexican and dont know Spanish haha.
I think they usually assume that about all of us now though because Ive been in places where older people will be having casual conversations in Spanish right in front of me thinking I dont understand then theyll say something vulgar or something and Ill chuckle and they feel embarrassed. Its pretty entertaining

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Whittier ain't got shit on Messicans lol
Have u been to van Nuys. But yeah east la for sure. "i was born in east LA" lol great movie.

I met my x in hs. Shh don't tell anyone, he used to do my Spanish class homework.
I spent a day in East LA once and couldnt wait to leave. I hated it there. Then of course it was my buddy and I driving a newer Expedition when we were like 19 so we had cops on our ass profiling us thinking we were some of those people that transport drugs back to the Central Valley. Assholes :argh 1:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts